Careers at Gleam
Talent Manager – London
We are recruiting for a Talent Manager in our London office who is looking to make the next step in their career.
Candidates will ideally have 2-3 years’ experience working with digital-first talent, particularly in managing brand partnerships – often the primary revenue driver for our talent. Whilst not a must, experience in developing and managing other commercial avenues such as publishing, product licensing and content IP is beneficial. Training will be provided for those who are less experienced in these fields.
Crucially, candidates must be entrepreneurial, strategic, decisive and commercial with an awareness of brand image and reputation management.
The ability to lead on proactive, commercial conversations is also desirable.
The Talent Manager will report into a Group Talent Manager and may work with a Coordinator on a roster of between three and six talent.
• Developing each talent’s strategy keeping it realistic, timely but ambitious.
• Managing talents’ image.
• Managing talents’ revenue by securing new opportunities and diversifying income streams wherever possible.
• Oversee reporting to talent whether that be weekly updates, monthly finance reports or biannual meetings.
• Must have excellent verbal, written communication and collaboration skills.
• Be willing to go the extra mile, always.