Careers @ Gleam
Talent Coordinator – Los Angeles
We are recruiting for a Talent Coordinator to work in our Los Angeles office with the world’s top digital first talent and on social media campaigns. We are looking for someone who has existing experience in a similar role. This individual will be able to liaise between Talent, Clients/Agencies on various projects, managing multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
We are a small, ambitious team looking for an enthusiastic and positive person to add their experience.
We are looking for someone who has existing experience managing talent in the entertainment industry.
• Minimum of 1 to 2 years agency experience in PR/social media/Talent Management.
• Responsibilities will include; assisting the Talent Manager with Social Talent projects, updating and managing Gleam platforms and talent databases, travel and diary management, building the Gleam Futures profile/PR/Marketing, managing talent inboxes and PO boxes and ad hoc office administration.
• Must share a clear vision for role of social media for brands, businesses and social talent.
• Must be client service orientated and be able to produce reports and presentations to a high standard.
• Must have strong MS-Office skills.
• Must have great attention to detail, be extremely well organized and have the ability to manage multiple projects / talent simultaneously.
• Must have excellent verbal, written communication and collaboration skills.
• Be willing to go the extra mile, always.