Careers at Gleam
Gleam Solutions Planner – London
Gleam Futures is a subsidiary of Gleam Group, with offices in London, Los Angeles & Sydney. Gleam Futures manages Digital First Talent. This is a phrase we’ve coined to describe individuals who have built considerable audience & influence on social media platforms and are developing their careers across multiple platforms; both traditional and digital. We only manage quality talent who are among the top social creators in the world. They are dedicated and passionate individuals who are determined to be professional and accountable while exploring their potential in all areas of media and merchandising.
The Gleam Solutions Planner is responsible for supporting the Brand partnerships and Strategy teams in planning and executing large scale branded partnerships with digital first talent. The candidate must be highly motivated and a well-organised team member.
We are looking for an organised and motivated person who has a passion for the influencer space and a foundation level understanding of the marketing industry. You embrace digital, video, & social alongside broadcast & live channels, which are all encompassed in the campaigns you plan and construct and you enjoy making things happen!
You’ll have a passion for innovation and delivering great campaigns. You’ll enjoy working as part of a team and have a hunger to learn and continually improve the work you deliver. You’ll have amazing organisational skills, being able to create, plan, and deliver multiple touch-point commercial campaigns to the highest standard in the industry in an incredibly fast moving and entrepreneurial environment.
Effective communication will be a key factor as you’ll work with various departments within Gleam and manage multiple external stakeholders to deliver best in market campaigns. You’ll also be proactive and build strong relationships with external talent and our brand/ agency partners, ensuring your campaigns deliver for all parties.
You won’t shy away from difficult or challenging conversations as part of the role will involve acquiring influencer services by way of commercial negotiations and contract management.
Skills and Experience
• Experience in generating & executing campaign solutions to meet client briefs and engage audiences
• A credible knowledge of communications planning and media
• Passion & knowledge of the digital & social space
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective and pragmatic negotiation skills
• Good understanding of MS-office, especially PowerPoint & Excel
• Highly organised and effective§
• Ruthless attention to detail
• Ideal but not essential is some contract management experience.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and stakeholders consecutively
We look for people who are adaptable to a rapidly growing business and who are comfortable with taking on new tasks, within their role, as the need arises.
Talent Manager – Los Angeles
With a cultural lens on this generation’s worldview, we represent talent and brands who want to make connections to real people. We believe in embracing an authentic voice, championing unique, creative perspectives, and fostering a spirit of collaboration over competition. Real talent, real content, for real people.
At the forefront of the talent management team, Gleam Futures is looking to hire another Talent Manager who will report to the Head of Talent. The Talent Manager will manage three to ten digital-first talent and will be expected to build their own roster. The majority of the role is likely to be comprised of proactive, brand conversations with potential partners for the talent across an array of industries, while handling inbound inquiries and talents’ schedule.
• Develop each talent’s content strategy and overall career trajectory
• Manage talents’ image
• Oversee talents’ revenue by securing new opportunities and diversifying income streams
• Sign new talent
• Drive roster revenue
• Potential line management of other team members as roster grows
Skills and Knowledge
• 4-7 years’ experience in digital talent management
• Meaningful relationships with digital talent, creative agencies, and brands
• A thorough knowledge of the ever-evolving social media landscape and best practices to grow talents’ various platforms
• The ability to negotiate large, complex partnerships for talent across brands, publishing, licensing, events, live, and other relevant industries
• Having foresight into potential issues or roadblocks and knowing how to successfully navigate crisis management for talent
• Excellent communication skills whether in person, by phone, or by email
• BA or 4-year college equivalent
• YouTube certification a plus
Talent Assistant – London
We are recruiting for a Talent Assistant to work with the UK’s top digital-first talent on a global platform from our London office. Out of offices in London and Los Angeles we manage the careers and broker all commercial and entertainment industry relationships worldwide for our talent.
The Talent Assistant needs to be extremely organised, conscientious and hard-working. The Assistant reports into the Manager on a roster of between three and eight talent. Whereas the Manager has a proactive, strategic role in the management of the talent, the Assistant should be handling day-to-day administrative tasks.
• Handling the talent on a day-to-day level ensuring that they are responded to quickly and in a way that best suits the talent.
• Effectively manage the diaries of the talent ensuring that all known details are included in any diary entry and these are updated daily.
• Manage the Gleam email inbox for talent if they require one, checking daily for emails of note.
• Manage all logistics for events and talent commitments including call sheets, travel, accommodation, security, timings.
• Being three steps ahead of the talent at all time – ensuring that potential questions are answered before they are even asked, ensuring that you are at any location before they are and have scoped out exit/entrance/ key contacts.
• Assisting on brand partnerships. For clarity, that includes: ensuring that the brief is suitable/doable for the talent before being sent through to them, working with the talent to execute the campaign, assisting on any post-campaign analysis.
• Keeping on top of all administration including talent weekly updates, Trello, monthly saving all documents to server, Geoff updates, data collection, update Gleam website and social platforms, updating of media cards quarterly.
• Administration associated with the management of any one talent
Skills & Knowledge:
• Articulate and clear communication whether in person, by phone or by email.
• Stay on top of industry developments and share insights with the wider team that may affect the business or talent.
• Able to handle a lot of projects simultaneously, prioritising by what is most important to the future success of the talent.