Careers at Gleam
Brand Partnerships Assistant – London
We are recruiting for a Brand Partnerships Assistant to work with the UK’s top digital-first talent on a global platform from our London office. Out of offices in Los Angeles and Sydney we manage the careers and broker all commercial and entertainment industry relationships worldwide for our talent.
The Brand Partnerships Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Gleam Futures Brands Team. The candidate must be highly motivated and a well-organised team member.
We are looking for someone who is extremely organised, diligent and passionate about the industry.
• Providing accurate and timely information to the team using MS-Office, specifically MS Office and Google Docs
• Ownership of campaign reporting, ensuring all reports are promptly created and distributed
• Creation and maintenance of asset library
• Responsible for all aspects of the case study library. Identification of suitable examples, data sourcing and production of documents.
• Provide logistical support to BP Managers by preparing briefing documents and forecasting at the correct point in the brand process
• Responsible for generating the Brands Team weekly newsletter
• Attend internal Brands meeting and document the action points
• Maintain collaborative relationships with internal staff
• Communicate effectively to all team members
• Staying informed of general industry developments
• General Brands Team admin
Skills and Experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good understanding of MS-office, especially Excel
• Good understanding of Final Cut-Pro or equivalent software
• Highly organised
• Attention to detail
• Ability to effectively manage multiple project consecutively
The candidate must have great attention to detail, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Must have excellent verbal, written communication and collaboration skills. Be willing to go the extra mile, always.