Careers @ Gleam
Talent Manager – London
We are recruiting for a Talent Manager to work with the UK’s top digital-first talent on a global platform from our London office. Out of offices in London and Los Angeles we manage the careers and broker all commercial and entertainment industry relationships worldwide for our talent.
We are a small, ambitious team looking for an enthusiastic and positive person to add their experience.
We are looking for someone who has existing experience managing talent in the entertainment industry.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in talent management.
• Must share a clear vision for the role of social media for brands, businesses and social talent.
• Whilst specific social media experience isn’t essential an understanding and passion for the space has to be demonstrated.
• Must be client service orientated and be able to produce reports and presentations to a high standard.
• An understanding of contract law.
• A skilled negotiator.
• Must have strong MS-Office skills.
• Must have great attention to detail, be extremely well organised and have the ability to manage multiple projects / talent simultaneously.
• Must have excellent verbal, written communication and collaboration skills.
• Be willing to go the extra mile, always.